Liam Henton

  • New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Trilogo One-Man Sail Skiff 13 years, 7 months ago

    One fun thing with a figure focus that some people do is find other figure related items to pick up. I already had the Kenner Desert Sail Skiff, but have always had the Trilogo version on my want list. I also preferred the photo of the box on the Trilogo version and it also doesn’t […]

  • New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Happy House Reference Photo 13 years, 7 months ago

    I thought I was good on reference photos with two already, but another collector contacted me about this one and I had to have it as I thought the image was great. This particular photo comes from a find for the company Happy House. Happy House was the licensee who created some of the activity […]

  • New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: 2 Pack With the General 13 years, 7 months ago

    I started 2013 off with another item that I’ve wanted for a long time. My basic understanding of the story goes, Kaybee ended up with a lot of overstock Star Wars figures. In this case, they and not Kenner, had these generic cardbacks made and packaged 2 figures together in a unique 2 pack bubble […]

  • Shawn Kemple posted an update in the group Group logo of Latest PurchasesLatest Purchases 13 years, 8 months ago

    First LJ figure purchase of 2013!
    [bpfb_images]
    1_0.284848001360216716_2packfront.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

  • A little display idea I tried last night for a We Really Do Care mailer.
    [bpfb_images]
    1_0.314785001360174281_wecare.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

  • New Limelight on RS.
    [bpfb_link url=’http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1093360/’ title=’ Whoosh Whoosh “Hear the Force!” Lightsaber’ image=”] Whoosh Whoosh “Hear the Force!” Lightsaber[/bpfb_link]

  • [bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/12/general-mills-italian-luke-jedi/’ title=’powerofthetoys.com » General Mills Italian Luke Jedi’ image=”]Based on the information from trilogo.info, General Mills most likely replaced Edilio Parodi as the distrubuter for Star Wars Toys in Italy. I already found a Edilio Parodi Luke Jedi a few ye…[Read more]

  • [bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/10/transition-the-force-lightsaber/’ title=’powerofthetoys.com » Transition “The Force” Lightsaber’ image=”]Here’s another item that I’ve been looking for at least a year now that I’ve finally found. On ebay I noticed a force lightsaber show up for sale and I thought I could see an outline of…[Read more]

  • [bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/10/palitoy-65c/’ title=’powerofthetoys.com » Palitoy 65C’ image=”]Sometimes there are figures that should exist, but for whatever reason or another haven’t been found/documented yet. This has been the case with the Palitoy (U.K) 65C Luke Jedi for me. It is a version that has not been documented on…[Read more]

  • New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Palitoy 65C 13 years, 12 months ago

    Sometimes there are figures that should exist, but for whatever reason or another haven’t been found/documented yet. This has been the case with the Palitoy (U.K) 65C Luke Jedi for me. It is a version that has not been documented on the matrices done by two Palitoy collectors at The Palitoy Star Wars Cardback Guide and […]

  • [bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/10/new-baggies/’ title=’powerofthetoys.com » New Baggies’ image=”]Two baggies arrived in the same day and again these are ones that I’ve been trying to find for a little while now.[/bpfb_link]

  • Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago

    And yet another birthday! Hope you have good one! @chrisj

  • Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago

    Hope you have a great birthday! @darthtad

  • New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Lili Ledy Luke Jedi 14 years ago

    This is a loose figure that has been on my want list for several years now, but I’ve been waiting for the right one to become available. Lili Ledy was the distributor of Star Wars figures in Mexico and not only that, they also produced them for their market and also a few items for […]

    • Are you going for other cape variants too??

      Congrats….it’s a beautiful piece you have there. And its the second best variant on that figure (Toptoys beats them all…sorry) 😀

      • 2nd best! 🙁 Just kidding. Yes, I’d love to get a Top Toys someday too. As for the 2nd cape variant, for now I’m good with the one, but who knows in time. 🙂

    • okay…it IS the best variant…..TT is only…nah…only because its rare….that’s all…..boring TT !!! 😉

      I would suggest you to go for the other TWO capes also! Its brown and green and its very good for a focus like yours 😉

      Cheers

      Wolff

  • Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago

    Happy Birthday @wbobafett!

  • Load More