@chrisb
Active 12 years, 12 months ago-
-
New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Lili Ledy Luke Jedi 14 years ago
This is a loose figure that has been on my want list for several years now, but I’ve been waiting for the right one to become available. Lili Ledy was the distributor of Star Wars figures in Mexico and not only that, they also produced them for their market and also a few items for […]
-
Are you going for other cape variants too??
Congrats….it’s a beautiful piece you have there. And its the second best variant on that figure (Toptoys beats them all…sorry) π
-
2nd best! π Just kidding. Yes, I’d love to get a Top Toys someday too. As for the 2nd cape variant, for now I’m good with the one, but who knows in time. π
-
-
okay…it IS the best variant…..TT is only…nah…only because its rare….that’s all…..boring TT !!! π
I would suggest you to go for the other TWO capes also! Its brown and green and its very good for a focus like yours π
Cheers
Wolff
-
-
Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago
Happy Birthday @wbobafett!
-
Happy Birthday!! @wbobafett
-
THANKS GUYS!! π π
-
-
Tim Searle likes Shawn Kemple‘s activity 14 years ago
-
Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago
Have done a little revamp to the site design of http://powerofthetoys.com Iβve got a few items coming in the next week that Iβll be adding too.
[bpfb_images]
1_0.122063001349199162_slide1.jpg
[/bpfb_images] -
Tim Searle likes Shawn Kemple‘s activity 14 years ago
-
Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago
Just reorganized all my coins into the new letter system.
[bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/coins-lette/’ title=’Coins | powerofthetoys.com’ image=’http://powerofthetoys.com/files/2011/07/cropped-potfsmalllogo.jpg’]Β [/bpfb_link]-
Interesting stuff Shawn. The system seems to have changed a little more than i thought. I think Gus will be quite resistant to move to this system now i’ve seen it, resulting in having 2 systems being used for the time being. I think James & Mark really do need to get it documented online for it to be widely used.
-
I agree Tim. One easy way of understanding it imo is A-E are reserved for production coins and F-H are for preproduction. So basically we still have 5 categories for the basic 62 set with that in mind, but now 3 for the preproduction. It certainly makes it seem a little more complex, but it’s not too bad once you get the hang of it. It’ll be…[Read more]
-
-
Just a little issue….James & Mark’s system is a “class” system not category. It differentiates the 2 systems a bit more than just using letters & numbers.
-
-
Tim Searle likes Shawn Kemple‘s activity 14 years ago
-
Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago
[bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/09/new-book-coining-the-galaxy/’ title=’New Book: Coining the Galaxy | powerofthetoys.com’ image=’http://powerofthetoys.com/files/2012/09/sample1-300×224.jpg’]When it was announced that a new book on Power of the Force Coins was coming out during Celebration VI, I knew I had to get a copy.[/bpfb_link]
-
New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: New Book: Coining the Galaxy 14 years ago
When it was announced that a new book on Power of the Force Coins was coming out during Celebration VI, I knew I had to get a copy. One thing that I was really impressed about with this book was the size. As of late, most collecting books go for the big coffee table hardcover […]
-
Tim Searle likes Shawn Kemple‘s activity 14 years ago
-
-
New blog post imported from «powerofthetoys» by Shawn Kemple: Luke Jedi Flash Drive 14 years ago
While wandering the exhibitor hall at Celebration VI, I happened across the Mimoco booth. I always thought their flash drives were fun, but had never bought one. I found out that they had a fairly new Luke Jedi model and decided I had to finally get one. I bought the 8GB size and they were […]
-
Michael Gilbert posted an update in the group
Carded Figures 14 years agoAn easy one to find but I still love the little fellow.
[bpfb_images]
12_0.312855001347697084_009.jpg
[/bpfb_images] -
Shawn Kemple posted an update in the group
Latest Purchases 14 years agoMy 2nd coin mailer!
[bpfb_images]
1_0.454710001347627574_jawamailer.jpg
[/bpfb_images] -
Shawn Kemple likes Tim Searle‘s activity 14 years ago
-
Tim Searle posted an update 14 years ago
Seems to be spam central here recently… π
-
Shawn Kemple posted an update 14 years ago
[bpfb_link url=’http://powerofthetoys.com/2012/09/kenner-really-did-care-2/’ title=’Kenner Really Did Care! #2 | powerofthetoys.com’ image=”]A couple years ago, Rebelscum, updated their photo archive for the βBuild Your Armiesβ micro collection mail away. The thing that caught my eye though was one of the last photos which showed an apology let…[Read more]
-
-
- Load More